Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.

One of the jams traditions is to reveal our "highs and lows" from the year ending and share goals moving into the next. In 2012, I have decided that my goal is to stay hungry and stay foolish – per Steve Jobs' advice.

In 2011, I learned who I was. I was able to define myself as an honest, caring, giving person and I am determined to remain the same. I learned more about myself in one year than in the 25 past. That being said, I have been offered the opportunity by my company to move to our new Los Angeles office, and I have humbly accepted. As of February 1, I will be a resident of sunny California.

It's no secret that I have moved many times before, but for the first time, I am doing this for myself. This move inspires significant growth in both my career and my personal life. I am incredibly excited about what Los Angeles has to offer and even more so about living my life to the fullest. I truly believe California will keep me both hungry and foolish.

Thank you to my family, my friends and my colleagues for loving and supporting me through my growth – I am beyond excited for this next chapter.

Cheers to 2012.

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment