Thursday, January 26, 2012

27 Things to do at 27

While I have my Life List, 2012 has me feeling more inspired and motivated than I ever have before. As I celebrate another year, transition into my promotion, and move to Los Angeles I am also going to challenge myself to accomplish these 27 things while I am 27.

1. Decorate all of my new home
2. Save $100 a month
3. Visit Andrew
4. Attend WeFest
5. Attend SXSW
6. Learn the quirky idiosyncrasies of Los Angeles
7. Make Los Angeles my home
8. Find a work/life balance
9. Spend more time outside
10. Go to Disneyland
11. Go to a Lakers game
12. Spend the year giving back. Find a way to donate my time, money or services to a nonprofit each month
13. Run a 5K
14. Spend time cooking (I say this every year…hopefully with all of the amazing farmers markets in LA, I make this happen)
15. Go to a Dodgers game
16. Bargain hunt
17. Be an active member of the LA PRSA
18. Visit Napa Valley
19. Be a “seat filler” at an awards show in LA (this is a real thing. They have extra tickets to the awards shows; I’ll just have to find them!)
20. Visit Seattle
21. Exercise everyday
22. Read 6 non-PR books
23. Keep a full wine rack (it’s typically empty…)
24. Take a trip to Mexico
25. Go to a live taping of Chelsea Lately
26. See Garth Brooks in Vegas
27. Laugh every single day

Cheers to the big 2-7!

1 comment: