Side note: I stopped and thought a lot about the falling in love bullet. You all know the story. I have decided to give that one a redo. Hopefully if it happens again it won't need another redo.
I was going through some old boxes while attempting to clean, and came across a list I wrote when I started college, at 18, of things I wanted to do during my life.
I edited the list a little, as I have made some significant changes to my priorities since then, but here it is - my life list. I'm pretty jazzed to say I've actually accomplished quite a few of these ambitious dreams.
1. Earn a college degree in PR4. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in another country.
2. Earn a minor in Spanish.
3. Find a job I genuinely love.
5. Learn how to cook.
6. Donate 10% of every paycheck to charity.
7. Become a published writer.
8. Donate to the University of Kentucky.9. Attend a championship bowl game.
10. Fall in love -- helplessly and unconditionally.
11. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich.
12. Get promoted within a year of my first job.13. Attempt a camping trip. Without complaining.
14. Have enough money to provide a scholarship for women starting a career in PR.
15. Win money in Vegas.16. Buy one real Chloe bag.
17. See “Love Actually” at a drive-in theater.
18. See the Statue of Liberty.20. Meet a president.
19. Tour the White House.
21. Learn how to play a whole game of golf.
22. Learn how to play tennis.
23. Create my own website.
24. Start a blog.
25. Run in a 5K.
26. Be an amazing aunt to Andrew’s kids.
27. Teach a class.
28. Visit Napa Valley.
29. Meet Chelsea Handler.
30. Meet Chad Michael Murray. Or Bryan Greenberg.
31. Visit the equator.
32. Visit every state at least once.
33. Take a vacation with my mom.34. Attend every important event in Andrews’s life. Prom, Graduation, First day of college, 21st birthday, college graduation, wedding, when his kids are born and all of his kids special events.
35. Own a house.
36. Be able to buy something for my parents they would never buy on their own.
37. Sky dive.
38. Have a kid.
39. Learn how to sail.
40. Take a yoga class. Without laughing.
41. Take a cruise.43. Drink wine in Italy.
42. Donate to Locks of Love
44. Take a photography class.
45. Be able to afford a spa weekend.47. Eat seafood in Maine.
46. Keep in touch with my grandparents.
48. Take Andrew to Gatlinburg.
49. Go to a baseball game at Fenway.
50. Visit Martha’s Vineyard for a weekend.
51. Have my mom at my bachelorette party.
52. Memorize one song to play on the piano.53. Spend too much money on a great concert.
54. Drink every beer at Pazzos.
55. Visit Niagara Falls.
56. Go a year without a speeding ticket.
57. Own a David Yurman ring.58. Visit the Galapagos Islands
59. Throw out the first pitch at a ball game.
60. Attend the Kentucky Derby.
61. Sing karaoke at a bar in NYC.
62. Visit “Tree Hill”
63. Leave a $100 tip for a college bartender.64. Meet Kelly Cutrone.
65. Move to a new city for no reason.
66. Never miss the fireworks on the 4th of July.67. Spend significant time in Australia. 68. Turn 21 in Vegas.
69. Wear Monique Lhuillier at my wedding.
70. Learn how to make dad’s
German Chocolate cake and French Silk Pie.